VTK .NET Examples
VTK .Net Examples is a tiny project to demonstrate common VTK algorithms on .NET C# programming language.
What I need to run the examples?
- You should download from VTK .Net project homepage () the binary library files (VTK-5.0.1-wrap-1.1-bin.zip) and the VTK-5.0.1-control-1.1.zip source.
- Copy the library file-s to C:\Program Files directory.
- Copy the vtkFormsWindow.dll from VTK-5.0.1-control-1.1.zip source to C:\Program Files\VTK\bin directory.
- Add to the PATH environment variable the C:\Program Files\VTK\bin path.
- Copy these files to C:\Program Files directory.
- Set a new environment variable VTK_DATA_ROOT and add the C:\Program Files\VTKData directory.
Naturally, you can copy this downloaded files self directory, but the environment variable have to be set equivalent directory.
Which .NET version do I have to use?
- The VTK .Net library files could you find as .Net 2.0 wrapper class, therefore you have to use .Net 2.0.
- You can the VTK .Net source width CMake recompile to .Net 1.1, see VTK .Net project homepage.
Which Visual Studio should I use?
- Now, you can find the example project on Visual Studio 8.0.
Go to the project homepage…